Littlehall meet (Kent)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mad Mike

Nomad
Nov 25, 2005
Maidstone
Saturday night 1st &Sunday 2nd December

Anybody want to try out any Brass Monkey gear overnight?

Usual good company & fine food

Mike

the other thread has gotten too long

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Love to mike but as usual its the sgts mess Xmas ball that night - ho hum.
Take some liquid insulation with you.
Have fun

Cheers
Nick

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Hello Mike,

Is it still on for tomorrow? And do you need a definite answer? the reason I ask is that I am currently trying to get out of having to work tomorrow so I can come but wont know untill later, possibly tonight.

Cheers mate,

Kim

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
This is just about typical - I lost my internet connection again about 12 hours after I posted that I was back online :cussing:
I've only just got it back to find I'd just missed the next meet by a few hours :(
Oh well...

Are there plans for another this year or are we looking at January now? Personally I'd like to get back to Little Hall as soon as possible as I haven't been out for ages.
I'm up for one just before xmas. Christmas at Little Hall sounds very good to me. :D

Good idea starting the new thread Mike, the other one was getting a bit lengthy.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Many thanks Bard and Mike for my first visit to Littlehall!

Bard you are indeed the fire sensei...... as you proved on more than one occasion (as well as the purveyor of quality food enhancements!!).

Mike, you are indeed mad......building that new rain shelter, when I left you there was already a perfectly good one in place and it was pi***ng down!!

It was good to meet you both and many thanks for all the tips and advice.

Kim :D

bingobadgo

Jan 13, 2007
England
I dont know how i missed this one, but i would love to come next time. I am making my first knife and would love to try it out.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Hi guys,

As I said a little bit further up this thread, I'm in need of a weekend away, preferably before christmas. I was hoping the weekend of the 22nd but it turns out I'm working.

So, any takers for a late-notice meet this weekend?

I'll check back on this thread this time tomorrow and if there's any interest then I'll get in touch with Libby.

Cheers fellas :)

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Hi guys,

As I said a little bit further up this thread, I'm in need of a weekend away, preferably before christmas. I was hoping the weekend of the 22nd but it turns out I'm working.

So, any takers for a late-notice meet this weekend?

I'll check back on this thread this time tomorrow and if there's any interest then I'll get in touch with Libby.

Cheers fellas :)
Wish I could - sorry mate Im at the in-laws in wales

have a good one

Nick

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Cheers for the replies guys.

I got cut off from the internet again :rolleyes: so couldn't check the replies anyway until just now.

I'm in two minds about going up there on my own. Things are not good in the House of Switch at the moment and I seriously need to get out into the woods for a night.

Can anyone PM me Libby's number? I'd send her an email but i'm not sure she'd get it in time.

Cheers guys :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE