Little one

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi

Here a a couple of photos of a new little knife that I got about a month ago, The photos were taken just after I got it when it was still looking new :)
Handle is ironwood , the blade is 01 and the grind is a convex sabre grind,. The knife is made by Andy Roy of fiddleback forge and is his bushcraft karda model

I though I would share with you guys

P1020994.jpg

P1020997.jpg

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH! Fiddleback forge! I thought that with Mistwalker taking a break I would be spared the temptation of the FB Forge, very nice indeed matey!

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH! Fiddleback forge! I thought that with Mistwalker taking a break I would be spared the temptation of the FB Forge, very nice indeed matey!

Cheers bud
It is an amazingly comfortable knife to use, I just got back from a week away camping and this was the only knife I brought with me . I am loving it, the handle is full sized and the blade is very very capable for its smaller size .
I am liking the small unobtrusive over all size of this knife , its a real work horse

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Gawd i do like that.... No one will thank me for this but do you have a link to a supplier, UK?

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Hahahahaha, but then I wouldn't be able to attend the bi monthly meetings and the agm would be right out!

What about the JP 25th anniversary "Quickening"????

ha

Hey Phil,..thats a beauty,...its got an "Enzo ish" look to the handle shape ,..looks really useful...

i dont want to click the link though,...i know it will lead me one step closer to divorce...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE