Lite Outdoors Titanium Stove

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

dewi

Full Member
May 26, 2015
2,647
13
Cheshire
Have a Lite Outdoors Titanium stove with both 12" and 18" bodies. The 12" body has been used a few times, but the 18" is brand new still in its wrapper. There is a 9 foot titanium chimney with this as well.

The site I bought this from is currently unavailable due to a Wordpress error, but from what I can remember, the stove weighs around 2 and a half pounds and everything is titanium. I paid in excess of $350 Canadian plus import duties, but I did see them selling for $250 American brand new for the 12" body and an 8ft chimney.

Open to offers on this as I don't know how to price it. I've attached a picture of the 12" version.
 

Attachments

  • Snow-Stove-Brochure.jpeg
    Snow-Stove-Brochure.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 28

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE