liptons lemon tea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jay120970

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2005
devon
just wondered what everyones fav brew is when out and about
and how much fuss it is to make and carry

well i think liptons lemon tea powder is just great just two teaspoons and yer done
nothing else added which means you can pack it all in one container or pouch
saves carriying sugar and whitener aswell

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Regular tea bags (whatever's kicking around the house), plus sugar (brown) and dried milk powder. The sugar and milk powder go in my porridge too, so I feel they're justified (besides, I hate black / unsweetened tea).

If I'm travelling by car and pitching a fixed camp, I'll also usually end up taking a stove-top espresso pot and some coffee. Best means of making coffee on a camp fire I've ever found - that instant muck doesn't count. ;)

sodajoe

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 17, 2005
Co Armagh
Try Rooibos tea. Very refreshing, no need for milk or sugar and won't have you peeing all the time. :D

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
Whittards (the posh tea and coffee shop) make some nice instant teas which are handy when you don't have milk/sugar with you, and they can be made with cold water when you don't feel like boiling water... Their green tea with apple, white cranberry and hibiscus is pretty tasty!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE