Links Only

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G

greengrasshopper1972

Try out these guys...
www.surplusandadventure.com

Sod all the slander by some of you guys out there
give em a break!
all have tough times but the guys are doin there best
i never had any problems with em, ok some items
took a little time to get to me but i got the stuff and all was good!
Stop wasting time on slndering em for christ sake the world
is ugly and tough enough!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can't let that last link stand without some repudiation.

Anyone wishing to buy from Surplus & Adventure please read the other threads on their sales record.
Personally I have always, finally, got what I ordered; many others weren't so fortunate.

Also, this is the internet...........we're not the only forum out there who have long running saga threads about this company.........even the pigeon fanciers have complaint threads about them :rolleyes:

Definitely, "Caveat Emptor!", and best advice is to go into the shop if you really want to buy from them. The appeal of their bargains wears thin otherwise.

Toddy

Apr 13, 2013
Wales
This place has got all kinds of files in PDF form including; US Army/Marines/Rangers/Navy Seal manuals, Martial arts, survival techniques, water purification, food storage, foraging tips, herbal formulas, Tracking, edible/medicinal plants, Gunsmithing... and the list goes on! There's over 100 books of various file sizes in Pdf form. I downloaded a few to check them out and they look good to me, obviously I didn't try them all but I did half a dozen at random and all were good!

http://www.smafio.net/~sevtrek/FTP/Military Training/

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
https://www.polymathproducts.co.uk/

Only a few products, but what they have is quite different and very well priced (inc delivery).

The Spitfire fire set at £11.99 is well worth a look. I've just bought some zip pulls, mini LED glowies, and some liquid skin (caught a shallow blood vessel with the razor the other day and it bled for ages.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE