Limes watch for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi folks,

This swap is for my Limes klassik Vintage 1924 model automatic watch. I am interested in trading for a knife. Examples I am interested in are the Chris Reeve Sebenza or Mnandi, Allan Blade, Gene Ingram, Charlie May, Woodlore or Alan Wood.

It has been worn a few times and is in excellent condition. There are a couple of minor marks on the steel casing and they could easily be removed if desired. The face is perfect. This comes with the brown leather strap as fitted and a black leather strap from Vacheron Constantin. It has the original box and all paperwork. UK only please.

Here it is on the Limes website,

http://www.limes-watches.com/en/uhr.php4?produkt_id=U7624R-LA4.2

The main specification,

"ETA 2824-2, highly decorated Swiss automatic movement in Limes execution, adjusted in five positions, 28.800 vib/h, 25 jewels, blued stainless steel screws, Glucydur balance, Nivarox 1 hairspring, Incabloc shock absorption. Stainless steel, sapphire crystal, transparent case back with sapphire crystal, screw bars, water resistant 50m, diameter 37,8mm, thickness 9,4mm. Black dial with luminous numerals and luminous hands."

100_3067.jpg

100_3073.jpg

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE