Sold Smiths PRS-25 Everest Watch and Travel case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Smiths PRS-25 Everest 36mm from Time Factors.

Latest model, purchased at the end of Feb '21 in the latest release, still under warranty.

Description:
This is Smith's homage to the Smith's watch that went up Everest with Hilary / the Rolex that got the fame and became the Explorer model. Though as I understand it, this is more of a homage to the old school Rolex 1016 (the Smiths that went up was a sort of white faced model).

Includes:
- Smiths PRS-25 Everest 36mm on oyster-style bracelet
- Original Timefactors travel case, polishing cloth and manual / guarantee
- Radstock Vintage Genuine Leather Watch Strap, to fit 20mm lugs (from £32 Watch Gecko on a set of watch gecko pins).

Details:
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Diameter 36mm, 39.3mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 43.5mm
• 11.3mm to the top of the hi-dome sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 140 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs

Product page:

Pictures:
MRpfN6R.jpg

tqkWcfT.jpg

oUi3thg.jpg

VdgNWGE.jpg

mUK0Kwi.jpg

nwNG7Gk.jpg

Condition:
This is in excellent condition. Has been worn to the office a handful of times (probably 4 or 5) but mostly on the leather strap (that I'm chucking in as a freebie).

Price:
These are a bit of a pain to get hold of as they only do short runs and the last one, in Feb, sold out in under 5 minutes. As such are going for quite inflated prices on eBay. I just want to recoup my costs, so asking for £345 including postage to UK. Not after any offers or trades.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE