Sold Smiths PRS-25 Everest Watch and Travel case

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Smiths PRS-25 Everest 36mm from Time Factors.

Latest model, purchased at the end of Feb '21 in the latest release, still under warranty.

Description:
This is Smith's homage to the Smith's watch that went up Everest with Hilary / the Rolex that got the fame and became the Explorer model. Though as I understand it, this is more of a homage to the old school Rolex 1016 (the Smiths that went up was a sort of white faced model).

Includes:
- Smiths PRS-25 Everest 36mm on oyster-style bracelet
- Original Timefactors travel case, polishing cloth and manual / guarantee
- Radstock Vintage Genuine Leather Watch Strap, to fit 20mm lugs (from £32 Watch Gecko on a set of watch gecko pins).

Details:
• 316L stainless steel, brushed top with polished sides
• Diameter 36mm, 39.3mm including crown
• Lug to lug height 43.5mm
• 11.3mm to the top of the hi-dome sapphire crystal
• Lug spacing 20mm
• Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m with anti-magnetic movement cover
• Water Resistance 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet
• 140 grammes including bracelet
• Screw back, screw down crown, drilled lugs

Product page:

Pictures:
MRpfN6R.jpg

tqkWcfT.jpg

oUi3thg.jpg

VdgNWGE.jpg

mUK0Kwi.jpg

nwNG7Gk.jpg

Condition:
This is in excellent condition. Has been worn to the office a handful of times (probably 4 or 5) but mostly on the leather strap (that I'm chucking in as a freebie).

Price:
These are a bit of a pain to get hold of as they only do short runs and the last one, in Feb, sold out in under 5 minutes. As such are going for quite inflated prices on eBay. I just want to recoup my costs, so asking for £345 including postage to UK. Not after any offers or trades.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE