lighter?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
There used to be such a thing as a turbo flame type lighter which ran on the cheap disposable lighters (i.e. you just slotted them into the bottom and hey presto they where converted to a mini blow lamp! Dont suppose anyone knows where I can get hold one?

Clear as mud!

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I got myself a twin turbo flame ligter for three quid from the local garage recently, works well but goes through the gas really quick. I like the look of the one you link to, nothing in the way of the flame.

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Seriously?

Thanks for the tip mate, I might just have to go and have a look at it. Are they still selling swedish firesteels? Funny story: I couldn't find one anywhere in Nanaimo so I ended up ordering one off of the MEC website. The week it arrived I took a trip up to Crappy Tire with a buddy of mine and what do ya know but they sell firesteels too.

My lesson? I should've gone to Tire before I ordered one and paid an arm and a leg for shipping.

Adam

Yonderer

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 17, 2007
NW Alberta, Canada
Yeah that figures, don't it? :lmao:
Still selling the firesteels here. It's kinda hit and miss though and they never seem to order enough. Even the stores in the city (Edmonton) are like that. They're a very popular item it seems.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I got myself a twin turbo flame ligter for three quid from the local garage recently, works well but goes through the gas really quick. I like the look of the one you link to, nothing in the way of the flame.

A friend of mine used to have one!

They are very good bits of kit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE