Withdrawn Lifeventure Cache Belt and kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling this Belt I tried it on and to be honest I wasn't that Sold on the Tension fit Buckle so it's never left the house.
It has a SILVA Mini Luminous Compass, Ceramic Razor blade, Kevlar Cord, Metal Cuff Key which has been ''Used'', NANO Para-cord, Small Ferro-rod and a Hair Clip.

Practical and an essential for all your adventures, the Lifeventure Travel Money Belt. Featuring a built-in security pocket to conceal emergency currency. You can feel reassured that your essential cash is safe and well-hidden when exploring unfamiliar or highly populated environments. For finishing touches, a hidden internal zipped note pocket in black.
  • Fashionable and functional money belt
  • Accommodates 26-44" waists
  • Hidden internal zipped note pocket
  • Cotton webbing with aluminium buckle
  • Weight: 120g
  • Dimensions (packed) 35 x 275mm
£25.50 with postage.
All payments via PayPal and UK Buyer's Only Please.
Cheers

Last edited:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I have a couple of similar belts.
The advantage is that you don't make any noise if you open it. Practical for example in youth hostels if you come late into a room where other persons sleep already.

If it's the same width like the usual "biting" metal belt closures, one can mount the already slipping but otherwise undamaged old strap to such another closure and it starts a second life.

Like this the strap will have a far longer lifetime than a strap that's mounted from the beginning in a biting buckle.

My Solognac X access belts did serve approximately 500 days in continuous use until they started to slip through. Before the system works surprisingly well.
And afterwards with a different buckle it will live as long as usual, because with such a simple buckle the strap gets only polished a bit but not damaged otherwise.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE