Lifetime member taking query

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
I upgraded a couple of days ago to Lifetime Membership, but it appears it’s still showing as normal member when I look at my profile.

Is there something squiffy going on? Or is it just the case that it’s a manual process and people are just getting back from the Moot? If the latter then no problem, just wanting to make sure nothing is broken.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I upgraded a couple of days ago to Lifetime Membership, but it appears it’s still showing as normal member when I look at my profile.

Is there something squiffy going on? Or is it just the case that it’s a manual process and people are just getting back from the Moot? If the latter then no problem, just wanting to make sure nothing is broken.

The Boss has been off at the Moot so Admin is running a little slow.

I'll flag this so that we know it's been seen and hopefully it'll be sorted out asap :D

M

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
The Boss has been off at the Moot so Admin is running a little slow.

I'll flag this so that we know it's been seen and hopefully it'll be sorted out asap :D

M

Cheers Toddy - no rush if it’s a manual process, just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something broken :)

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE