Lidl shade sail/tarp??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Just in case anyone was interested, I picked up a leaflet from my local Lidl today and they're going to be selling a Shade Sail from the 18th. Looks like it's 4.5m by 4.4m, water repellant polyester with a 2000mm hydrostatic head. It comes with 8 anchors, 8 guy ropes and 2 poles. It's £29.99

Last edited:

Vickyjs

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2008
Devon
Well we just bought one! We have one of these a 'Eureka Sunshadow Tarp' http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eureka-Suns...9A14/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340311325&sr=8-1, that we use for our Forest School work every week and it cost a lot is really good but takes quite a bit of drying out being a lightweight canvas - it's really good though and has been an excellent purchase esp with the weather we are suffering at the moment! We thought the lidl one might be useful even though it seems slightly smaller - for £30 it is worth a punt.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I bought the aldi one a couple of years back.with four poles and bigger for 20 quid.great bit of kit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I noticed these were back in stock at Lidl and have just bought one. They are up for £19.99 at the moment. It is now up in the back garden with the kids playing underneath it. Quality wise it seems pretty decent for the money. They are a bit big for tarp and hammock camping but ideal for the intended purpose i.e for a bunch of people to sit in the shade or out of the rain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE