Lidl Diamond Sharpener

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
I haven,t tried these but most of the things I have bought from Lidl have been of OK quality can,t speak for the screwfix one either. At that price give it a go at least you will soon know if you like that style of sharpener.

Mark

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I've got a hook sharpener that looks identical, its my best hook sharpener too. It cost more than that did!

Check the sharpener for big lumps of diamond if you can, if there is uneven grain size, it will wreck a blade or hook.

I'll be grabbing one of those at that price, thanks for the heads up :0

jollo74

Aug 9, 2010
Germany
I have bought a few in the past (LIDL Germany) and they are excellent value for money. I use one on my crooked hoove knife (for my horses) and I have two as diamond rods in my low-budget sharpmaker-clone in the kitchen (followed by ceramic rods). I'm using them for 1-2 years now and they are still going strong.

Buy 'em :cool:!

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
You can get these in B&Q too. I've got one somewhere, but can't find it right now. I use it for my spoon knife mainly.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE