Lidl 4x6m tarpaulin available now

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
"PE tarpaulin, 100g/sqm. 20 aluminium eyelets around the edge at 100cm centres. Tear resistant, laminated on both sides, reinforced hemmed edge".

Dark green, £8.99

I've just bought one this afternoon and it seems reasonable enough.

Cheers

DHD

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I've just bought two DPM 2.7 x 3.5 mtr (8' x 10' I think in old money) with brass eyelets spaced at 1 mtr intervals with a rope reinforced borders with a weight of 100 gsm ........plus 50mtr of 4mm plastic twine all for just under a tenner, from a plastics firm who delivered it in 2 days.......all I have to do now is sew on 10 or so tape loops and I have myself a lightweight but strong tarp for sleeping under plus another for sitting under for my fire and cooking & eating, whittling, playing my jews harp and generally lounging around.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
"PE tarpaulin, 100g/sqm. 20 aluminium eyelets around the edge at 100cm centres. Tear resistant, laminated on both sides, reinforced hemmed edge".

Dark green, £8.99

I've just bought one this afternoon and it seems reasonable enough.

Cheers

DHD
can you post a link as i have looked on
thier web site and could not find it...
cheers...

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
can you post a link as i have looked on
thier web site and could not find it...
cheers...

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/i.home goes to their home page. You need to enter your postcode to go to your local store and what they have up as specials as they move it around from regfion to region until it is all gone. You may find that your local store has the tarps, for instance mine doesn't at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE