Letter to Santa?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
After reading MartiniDave's post..

What's on everyone's Christmas Wish List this year?

Not "finalised" mine yet..
Think a Ultimate Survival Deluxe box might be on there.. not sure though :)

Don't even want to start thinking of a New Years Resolutions...

Cheers
Carlo

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Well...

20 acres of nice woodland, with watercourse, pond and profusion of eddibles like bunnies, pigeon, fruit and nuts.
Woodlore knife.
GB small forest axe.
New engine for the landy.
Lots of buddies to share woodland with - now, where would I find them? :wink:

Honest Santa, I been good!

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
to stay in guernsey for xmas and not fly off to madiera for month in the sun and big credit card bills for 2004 and new sleeping bag

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
MartiniDave said:
Well...

20 acres of nice woodland, with watercourse, pond and profusion of eddibles like bunnies, pigeon, fruit and nuts.
Woodlore knife.
GB small forest axe.
New engine for the landy.
Lots of buddies to share woodland with - now, where would I find them? :wink:

Honest Santa, I been good!

I think we could be very good buddies :biggthump

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Dear Santa
Please can I have the winning 6 numbers to a rollover jackpot. Failing that a new rucsack or a Woodlore Knife. Promise I'll be good (there's a first time for everything.).

mac

Oct 28, 2003
durham
Dear Santa
Please can I have an instant ray Mears?
You know the type....the sachet that fits in a pocket when you're out and about and fancy some help....tear off at top,add small amount of cold water and hey presto!
thanks

ps. please can you send a box of 100

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hopefully Santa is in the process of getting me a micarta handled WS woodlore knife, anything else would be a bonus, although I've given enough hints that I NEED a Swanndri ranger shirt and either a GB small forest axe or wildlife hatchet.

Honest Santa I've been almost saintly this year and the things I NEED would make me a better person!

Rubbing my hands in anticipation,

Brian

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
SANTA can you come hold my hand and help me set up my business - or send me someone who knows how. Oh and another woodland site to run courses on would be a nice extra too - especally if it was closer to home!!

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
## I'm dreaming of a... ##

GB Wildlife Hatchet or a Windmill Delta lighter :wink:

I saw on the Woodland Organics site that there was a problem at the GB foundry and the wildlife hatchet was on hold till early 2004... so I'm not holding my breath for one :-(

One thing I'm definitely looking forward to this Christmas... Some time to get out in the great outdoors!

Hellz

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Gary said:
SANTA can you come hold my hand and help me set up my business - or send me someone who knows how. Oh and another woodland site to run courses on would be a nice extra too - especally if it was closer to home!!

stop being greedy you already have one woodland!!!
even if it is on the other side of the country to where you live :-D

harry

BCUK Test Account
Jun 18, 2003
UK
I am after a Mayo 5 headlamp and other than that a course would be nice :super:

Anyone use the Mayo? Although I suspect I should leave it to Santa to decide, he always knows what's best!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE