Lets see your Spork/Eating Iron

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
As we all know that they are they way forward in all things comestable, i thought ide start a thread cellebrating their Sporky goodness. Although if you use chopsticks (blahblahblah) post them too!

At the moment i use the classic Light My Fire red one

59d4a00sporkredjpg.png

i think ill carve a personnal one soon!

Sam

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I now have the ultimate bling in sporkery with a LMF titanium jobby.

Dropped and lost a nice green one which I have in my brew kit at the weekend so that needs replacing now.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Just got me a Lhoon, handy for stirring deep billy cans and the occasional Jetboil (OK, so I cheat, but it's handy...)
pi_16374.jpeg

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I can't see the point in photographing my favourite- an Army issued spoon stamped 1984 and issued to me in 1986. These were known as racing spoons as when in training you had 90 secs to eat your dinner and the spoon let you shovel the most in!! I have a couple of LMF plastic sporks and a Ti-foon but the Army spoon is my favourite. If I ever lost it (and one day it will happen) I'll be gutted!

Sam442

Oct 17, 2009
Bristol/Salisbury
70526_h1_g.jpg

only ever take the spoon, fits nicely in a smock pocket and is bendy enough that I won't be staked through the heart should I be required to 'lie down rapidly', and the set cost about £2 7 odd years ago.

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
I use a LMF titanium spork mostly, but sometimes I use a wooden spoon.

Here's a bad pic of the spork and a wooden spoon (I also use that Victorinox farmer in the pic for cutting food sometimes):
spooon.jpg

Belargehair

Mar 3, 2009
Whites Lake
I'm in with MartinK9. My wife and I actually has this conversation the other night. We determined that nothing we bring for food really constitutes a fork or table knife. We tried some plastics utensils but the melting factor was too high.

If we go car camping we bring a knife, fork & spoon.
If we go canoeing, then its spoons.

Soup - spoon
Mac & cheese - spoon
Oat meal - spoon
Instant mashed potatoes - spoon
Tea - spoon
Pepperoni - hands
Bannock - hands
Jerky - Hands

Spoons are easier to wash too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE