Let down By Trek Direct

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
The Peglers one seems cheap. They say UK delivery in 2-3 days on their website. I'd ring to check they have stock before ordering as I think if it's not, it'll have to be ordered in from Germany. Also, as Sniper says, Lurch stocks Tatonka.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I'd give Lurch a shout. Fantastic service - Just had a parcel go astray in the post from him and he sent a replacement without any fuss.

When the original did turn up, after 19 days in 1st class post, he told me to keep it - nice bloke!

I will definately buy from him again!

Simon

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
In defence of Trek Direct, the Tarp 1 TCs are out of stock at Tatonka - I know because I have some on back order!
I believe Tatonka only get a couple of batches of these made a year, so when they run out there's a loooonnnggg wait for the next delivery.
Should be in stock by the end of the month. Allegedly.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
In defence of Trek Direct, the Tarp 1 TCs are out of stock at Tatonka - I know because I have some on back order!
I believe Tatonka only get a couple of batches of these made a year, so when they run out there's a loooonnnggg wait for the next delivery.
Should be in stock by the end of the month. Allegedly.

That might be it. How much are your 1TC's Lurch?? I'd actually prefer to "Shop Local " if you know what I mean lol.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
All sorted with Trek Direct. Had to give me a refund but to be fair Drew has really been hit hard by the credit crunch and may well go under. Bloody shame, the blokes only trying to keep his head above water like the rest of us...Hope he has better luck in the coming months :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE