Leeds Area Pub Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
I know there are other members around the Leeds area. Anyone fancy meeting up for a pint one night?:beerchug:

The Adelphi pub on the south side of the city center has good parking and is easy to get to by bus/train/foot. The beer is good too as the brewery is almost next door.

Depending on interest I'm happy for suggestions of other venues.

It's probably best if we don't start doing bowdrill demos in the pub or comparing knives.:eek:

Cheers
Stu

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
How about Monday or Tuesday next week? The missus starts her half nights shifts and it gives a bit more time to see who else is interested.

Cheers
Stu

Feb 4, 2007
Skipton
Great post, after I came back from the moot I wondered how many of us there are around Leeds.

Unfortunately I'm camping around Aviemore next week so can't make it - would like to come to the next one though, so I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Unfortunately I'm camping around Aviemore next week so can't make it - would like to come to the next one though, so I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Don't worry Tantalus272, I'm sure there will be another meetup.

Have a great time in Scotland, Aviemore is a beautiful area.

Stu

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Tuesday`s better for me Stu, not sure how Ed`s fixed ?

I can probably sneak out for a couple of hours as she`ll be off for half term next week.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
unfortunately I'm first officer on call next week. So I'll not make it to Leeds.

Problem is not going to the pub but not having the kit to hand if/when I get a call out. Plus I could be coming and gonig taking call all night. Suppose you can now be certain nothing will come in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE