LED Keyring Torches

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Edit due to price change. They were £2.50 each.

I have picked up a bunch of key ring LED torches. Handy little things with battery fitted, I have about 30. I'd like £2 each, or 3 for £5 delivered 1st class please. Please post reply with your name and how many you want, then add your name to the list etc, then everyone will know how many are left. PM me as well so I can let you know paypal address.

Cheers.

LEDTorch.jpg

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I'll have 2 please, for 2.50 each, you can't go far wrong and if they're photons then all the better,

PM sent with postal address

Cheers,

Alan

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
I have changed the price slightly. Now £2 each or 3 for a fiver! Chainsaw you'll be getting 3 in the post once payment goes through. Cheers.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Hi Woodcutter,

Received 3 off in the post, eventually. Got a letter from the post office saying that I had to go and pick them up. (I thought, must be hefty packaging!) I got there and she said there was unpaid postage and I owed her £1.06 It turns out the postage was underpaid by 6 pence but the PO puts a £1 handling charge. I looked at the package, it was a normal envelope and there was a quid of stamps on it. There was no way I was paying a quid handling charge for 6p underpostage. We had a small discussion and I ensured her the you had gone into a PO and got it weighed etc and sent so we popped it on the scales. At this point she said, ach never mind and gave me the envelope.

I should have charged her a quid for my time and petrol coming into the post office!

Cheers anyway, great wee things, wife has already snagged one for her car keys, thank goodness you sent me 3!

Cheers,

Alan

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Hi Woodcutter,

Received 3 off in the post, eventually. Got a letter from the post office saying that I had to go and pick them up. (I thought, must be hefty packaging!) I got there and she said there was unpaid postage and I owed her £1.06 It turns out the postage was underpaid by 6 pence but the PO puts a £1 handling charge. I looked at the package, it was a normal envelope and there was a quid of stamps on it. There was no way I was paying a quid handling charge for 6p underpostage. We had a small discussion and I ensured her the you had gone into a PO and got it weighed etc and sent so we popped it on the scales. At this point she said, ach never mind and gave me the envelope.

I should have charged her a quid for my time and petrol coming into the post office!

Cheers anyway, great wee things, wife has already snagged one for her car keys, thank goodness you sent me 3!

Cheers,

Alan

Sorry to hear this Allan, a similar thing happened to someone on Britishblades who I had sent some too. I have checked what postage should be on with post office, and first class covers it. Appologies for the messing around. I will in future stick an extra stamp on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE