Leatherworking Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
Hi guys,

I'm selling up all that is left of my leatherworking kit. Health and time means it hasn't been used in a good while so it's time to move it all on.

Anyhoo, it's all in the pictures (I think)

The tools are all used and some will need sharpening. The saddlers clams and stitching pony haven't been used much.

They are pictured o the hides I have left to give an idea of size. The largest piece is 3mm water-buffalo (on the left) next to that is 3/4 ish of brain tanned buckskin, there is about 1/2 a goat hide (thin but very strong) and a piece of super thick, dyed through black (5mm with a few scars).

The buckles are all brass, mostly still wrapped and there are some assorted press studs, saddle rivets etc.

I'd prefer this to go as a job lot, tools, hides and brass wear.

DSCF1511.jpgDSCF1512.jpgDSCF1519.jpgDSCF1520.jpgDSCF1522.jpgDSCF1523.jpgDSCF1525.jpg

It's fairly heavy so I'll get a shipping cost from ParcelForce when it's all packed but I reckon shipping will be about £20 ish.

How's £150 for the lot (plus postage) sound? SOLD

Mike

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
that is a realy good deal. if someone wants to get into leatherwork i recommend jumping in for this

If you don't manage to sell as a job lot i would be interested in a couple of things like the hides, end punches, strap cutter, and some hardware.

mereside

Nomad
Aug 21, 2010
hornsea
I would love to buy the lot but funds wont allow if you have enough interest to split i would be interested in the stitching wheels and tooling and threads to start doing my own sheaths but a cracking offer for someone taking the lot, atb wayne

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I am sad to see you give it up and I'm keen on buying, there are a few of the basics I don't need so could sell a few on. If you could get a quote for shipping that would be great.

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
I am sad to see you give it up and I'm keen on buying, there are a few of the basics I don't need so could sell a few on. If you could get a quote for shipping that would be great.

I was close with the £20. PF are quoting £16.60 +VAT on 24 hrs or £13.67 plus VAT on 48 hrs

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Somebody has got an excellent buy there. Wish it had been up for sale a few months ago. I daren't add up what I have spent on tools. That was before I started buying leather.
Happy sewing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE