Leatherwork stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey folks I really need to expand my materials but iv already spent a fortune in tandy leather sales and only just starting to recoup the money with commissions.

im after leather dyes specifically eco-flo all in one dye and finish as i find its really nice stuff to use. any finishes to seal the leather as right now i only have neatsfoot oil. perhaps some stamping tools craftool or 3d. linen threads. veg tan leather. rivets and snap setters.

if anybody has anything leatherwork related they could part with on the cheap i would appreciate it

cheers
Hamish

miniwizard

Jan 4, 2011
Winterton,n.lincolnshire
I have a load of linen thread, all off white, about 1mm, 3 cord,No18 2ounce, and a load of stamps with a heavy duty handle, pictures and two sizes of leathers, PM me if your interested...peter.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I have a load of linen thread, all off white, about 1mm, 3 cord,No18 2ounce, and a load of stamps with a heavy duty handle, pictures and two sizes of leathers, PM me if your interested...peter.

im interested but you will understand i am a little dubious about trades/sales with someone who has never posted before as things usually dont end well. thankyou for the offer though :)

martsim73

Jul 30, 2012
Wimborne, Dorset
I was recommended to use Leprevo as they are cheaper.... Not used them yet as have enough to do at the moment but will look soon to compare. Leprevo seem a bit 'old school in terms of website compared to Tandy but could save you an awful lot of dosh if you know what you're looking for.

:)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE