Leatherwork embossing plates GB2!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Off to Spain, thanks for everything you're doing Spandit - very much appreciated & know how much pain moving houses is. On my return from spain I have 24hrs to knock down a wall (which I hope isn't supporting) ready for a boiler installation on the Monday.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'll get back onto it this afternoon and see where we're at, as long as my daughter lets me. At least the weather is too miserable to do much, although I did dig out some more of my pond

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Ah, digging out the pond. Is that why you invited me over this weekend.

No, I invited you over because you sounded like you needed some time in the outdoors. You'd be more than welcome to help dig the pond (although kind of proud I've hand dug it all myself, if you don't count the work the dog did today) :)

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
OK...

I've edited tim_n's pictures, added in bushwhackerbob's, reserved two more spaces for craeg (images to come, I hope!) and taken a few more myself. There are two spaces still available, possibly 3 as I suspect general_strike will not come good (I might take another one myself actually and can take the last two as well although if someone else wants them, please let me know ASAP).

What I'd like:

If you are happy with your design and it's still on a white background, please let me know (those on a green background have told me they are happy with the logo - this is for design purposes only and won't affect the finished design!). Once they are all green, I'll finalise the quote with the manufacturer and then start asking for money (which was a major ballache before and I expect will be again!). Sorry it's dragged on for months and months

montage2_8.png

We're nearly there

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
My second is fine mate. :)

Stew, the logo you sent me was pretty small and I've had to enlarge it, which won't help the quality. If you could buzz me along a larger version, I'd be grateful as it might look a bit blocky once converted into black and white.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Yeah, no problem. :)

What size is best or would an inkscape .svg file be better?

I'm reducing each square to 400x400 pixels, so that size or larger would be best. Not sure I can handle SVG files without a bit of hassle so 2-bit PNG or GIF best

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Mine were OK - but there's an obvious problem with the latest image of the results - my small "The Old Leather Works" oval logo at the bottom right!

Thanks! :):):):):)

Geoff

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
I'll take the last one then. How much detail can be put in? Have 2 ideas... One simple... The other pretty much the same as my avatar

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE