Sold Leatherman Wave + & Swiss Army pocket watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robs

Sep 3, 2003
Gloucestershire
I have for sale or trade a couple of items.

As new a leatherman wave+ all I've done is to take it out the clam pack, sadly if it was boxed I'd have returned it. Excellent condition. Looking for £80 posted U.K.

Next up is a Swiss army pocket watch, its a hunter style with a fold down glass useful to use as a travel clock, bit odd as there is no alarm.

It's quartz movement the brand is Swiss Army Inc, this appears it's a US markets watch.

With a little Googling, I discovered that 'Swiss Army Brand' was the marketing name for Forschner Swiss Army watches in the 1990s, as part of the long and complicated history of the Swiss Army name. "Swiss Army Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: SABI) and Victorinox AG of Ibach, Switzerland jointly anounced today as agreement to form Victorinox Swiss Army Watch, AG, a new watch company that will market and distribute a single unified brand of Victorinox/Swiss Army watches in all international markets outside the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. Swiss Army Brands expects the transaction to be completed by October 2001.

Perfect working order few scratchs to the case as you'd expect it's a lump of a watch but if your into pocket watches it's a great watch. Looking for £40 posted U.K. SOLD.

Swap wise wishful thinking, I'm looking for bark River Canadian Micro or Mini, or a Casstrom Alan Wood safari, nessmuk or Canadian belt knife.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE