Leather working

CurtisJohnson

Jun 7, 2012
Durham
Hi guys,

I'm really looking at getting into leather working and was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction. Any books, kits or anything you can think of would be really helpful.

Cheers,
Curtis

birdbrain57

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2010
sunderland
Hi mate you are not far away from le prevo call in and have a rake in the scraps bin i get all my leather out of there big enough for knife sheaths small pouches note pad covers etc.

CurtisJohnson

Jun 7, 2012
Durham
Cheers guys, I'll definately drop in and have a good look, I'm just starting so I'm thinking of making a sheath for my mora companion.

Cheers again,
Curtis

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
Guest leathercraft over near bolton he runs classes and sells kit (nice bloke once your in there your in for hours chatting and learning use to be the head of tandy leather in the uk)

Guest Leathercraft 01204 695660

CurtisJohnson

Jun 7, 2012
Durham
Guest leathercraft over near bolton he runs classes and sells kit (nice bloke once your in there your in for hours chatting and learning use to be the head of tandy leather in the uk)

Guest Leathercraft 01204 695660

Cheers friend, Ill probably give that a shot, I'll really enjoy a course. Sounds more fun than losing my rag when a get it wrong myself ;)

Thanks,
Curtis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE