Leather working awls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Yup sure thing. I've got some fuel in now. Just enough to keep these ticking over but goodness me I hate cheap charcoal.

I've bashed out three so far this morning, just stopping for lunch. I'll get the other five done this afternoon then it will be a mammoth filing and shaping session before heat treatment and sharpening.

Cheers

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
image.jpg

all 8 forged. Ready for the next step.

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Humpback - paid
fatbob - paid
turnip - paid
toots -paid
macaroon - round+ diamond - paid
kawasemi -paid
copper head - paid
Biker - paid
cade - paid

Right, I think I've sent my PayPal details to everyone but send me a nudge if I haven't. Five of the awls I made yesterday have been heat treated and are ready to go. I made a few more today as well, which will need the shape/sharpen etc tomorrow.

I'm going to investigate making my own charcoal tonight. Shop bought stuff is just awful and the supplier I buy the proper stuff from is a two hour round trip. I need to sort something out.

Cheers

Last edited:

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
If course Dave. The rain has well and truly stopped play for the time being but yours will be made as soon as I can.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE