leather workers

Apologise if this is a double post, for some reason it's taking DAYS for me to become approved by a moderator or something. I really hate it when forums take forever and a day with approvals and whatnot...

Does this leather guy make knife sheaths etc? Perhaps a top to a simple wooden sheath?

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
his location says Birmingham.....

Oops sorry my bad. Yes its West Mids. I should know as I sent stuff to him :eek:

Yes ceryni he makes knife sheaths and he does a damn fine job too. There are quite a few other leathersmiths on here that do commissions. Have a look through some of the older posts and see who can make what and contact whoever you feel is best quality or value for money etc.

Oops sorry my bad. Yes its West Mids. I should know as I sent stuff to him :eek:

Yes ceryni he makes knife sheaths and he does a damn fine job too. There are quite a few other leathersmiths on here that do commissions. Have a look through some of the older posts and see who can make what and contact whoever you feel is best quality or value for money etc.

Thanks mate, I will do exactly that once my knives are on the way!
Has anyone on here got a website? Easier than tracking down on a public forum! :D

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Apologise if this is a double post, for some reason it's taking DAYS for me to become approved by a moderator or something. I really hate it when forums take forever and a day with approvals and whatnot...

You need to make ten posts before your membership becomes properly activated, it's an automatic thing to help combat fake accounts :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE