Leather Work Progress

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi All,

I have recently been making some more leateher items for myself, I feel as each item I am making I am improving and making less mistakes. (all the items are the same colour but the lighting has effected the colour of the knife sheath and sharpening sheath)

Now this is the third knife sheath I have made for my knife
Another__bushcraft__knife__sheath_finished_made_with__vegtan__leather_and__artificialsinew___leathercraft__leatherwork__bushcraftknife.jpg

Looking to make something different I made a leather drop pouch and made some antler toggles to hold it closed (a tip i learnt form looking at my John Fenna Sporren pouch)
Fancied_making_something_other_than_a__bushcraft__knifesheath_so_had_a_go_making_a__droppouch_made_with__vegtan__leather_and__antler_toggles___leathercraft__leatherwork__handmade__made.jpg

I have also made a sheath to protect my diamond sharpener when out and about.
_leathersheaths_for_my__dianmondsharpener___leather__leathercraft__leatherwork__leathergoods.jpg

I may remake this item and leave the leather natural so I can use it as a strop, which would save me carrying an extra item.
12534600_449664475223390_398784876_n.jpg

My first attempt at wetforming was for a pocket sheath for my leatherman wave, torch and pen. Over time the loops have lossened up a bit but resolved the issue by adding some electrical tape to the pen :lmao:
Capture_2.png

Loving the craft and want to try more :)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
coming along very nicely mate, great touch with the dump pouch too (we as a community really need to re-name these pouches!)

Lol I could not agree with you more. My wife looked at me oddly as i showed her my new "Dump" pouch, I think she thought it was to hold loo role. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I want to use antler and toggles more rather than snaps etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE