leather weekend bag

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,

A couple of months ago when out with the wife shopping i was having looking at overnight/weekend bags and the prices maybe one day i'll get one.
I had to get some more leather from the whole seller , when in there i had a look in the scrap / off cut bin and found a big bit of brown split leather that was it bag on the way.

The bag is all hand stitched with tiger thread, solid brass dee's, the 10mm zip came from my good lady friend who repairs tents / awning

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

Thank you for looking
All comments welcome
Cheers
Topknot

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Now that's what I call a bit of class! Very nice looking bag, bet your well pleased with that :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...well done Sir....thats a job and a half....i'm not looking forward to the day i try one myself....i remember seeing lees one a while back and thinking 'ouch'....

may i ask how long it took you? and dont put anything sharp in it, theres no way near enough rivets m8!:p

s

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Great work as always Andy! Is it a local wholeseller? As I've been trying to find one with off cuts for ages!

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Thanks guy's for the good feed back on the bag, yes i'm pleased with it and the color. As with all my leather work i do not count the hours its like a hour here a bit there and it goes on like that till i finish the project.

Only six rivets at the mo , but i got to find some rubber to go on the bottom which i'll rivet on.
I have also made a yellow nylon liner to go inside which i'll put in later as the bag will be used this weekend also a ID tag

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE