leather wallet and case for a shing.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commisioned to make a leather wallet, he wanted a nice simple design, but a walet that is going to last a long time, he wanted a point to attach a chain, and only have one note holder, and 2 card holders, he sent me a rough drawing of what he liked, he left the colour to me. what i have also done, is made the wallet so that when you pull the wallet apart it open for the note part.
and this is what i came up with.
hope you like it.

IMG_4055 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4050 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4052 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4053 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4053 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was then asked by a customer from the states to make him a case for the shing knife that he had bought.
he wanted a simple square shaped tooled pouch, stacked rather than box stitched, and to have a nice antique sam brown stud.
he has also commissioned a specs case, but thats to come.
IMG_4020 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4022 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4023 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4024 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4026 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4030 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

Mar 14, 2012
uk
looks great love them both i am sure both customers shall be happy and may i ask any idea what the scales are made of on the shing knife?

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
braw work again Lee, must have been a pain stiching through that much leather how many layers are there? looks great
5 mate, its a case of going through each piece and hope that they marry up when putting the pouch together, you have to make sure your measurements are spot on, other wise it can turn into a night mare bud.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE