Leather suggestions?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Been migrating myself deeper intae leather craft recently. i started getting the odd thing here and there off ebay tae get me started and have since made several sheaths, dread beads, belts, straps etc. this has been with virtually nae tools, guidance, or much skill :D

anyway just out of surgery for 3rd time in 18 months and tis pretty horrific this time so im stuck indoors once again healing going insane trying tae find things tae do so i figure why not try my hand at more leather projects. i have some scraps of leather and thread and some rivets etc. the only problem is fit tae make!

would be obliged if anyone could offer any advice on something that could be a small simple project for me and if so if they can point me towards any online guides etc. iv been dying tae make some viking shoes/boots but i cannae move that much and certainly cant bend so getting anything near my feet is impossible :L

once i get some more rivets and things i have plans tae make a sheath for my water bottle tae clip ontae my rucksack (very very old canvas one im currently modding)

any other ideas would be great. also if you have any leather craft supplies you dont need have a look at my thread in swap section incase anything there takes your fancy

thanks, Hamish.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE