leather sheath

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Is it going to make an appearance this weekend? Your pictures are fabulous, but lordy, when you see them in reality, turn 'em around, you really get to appreciate the full all round beauty of your work :)

Plz can I ask a daft noob question? Do you have to sew the belt loop 'on the flat' before you fold, shape and sew the main side seams?

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Is it going to make an appearance this weekend? Your pictures are fabulous, but lordy, when you see them in reality, turn 'em around, you really get to appreciate the full all round beauty of your work :)

Plz can I ask a daft noob question? Do you have to sew the belt loop 'on the flat' before you fold, shape and sew the main side seams?
no sweet this one is of to the channel islands.
yes you do sow the belt loop on befor you fold.
hope that helps, i have a little pouch for you, that i was going to throw away for a dc4, as i was not happy with it, and just as i went to throw it in the bin, i remembered what you said about please don't throw it away if there is a stitch out of place, you will have to finish stsitching i think, can't remember.
will bring it along to the meet for you.
take care.
lee.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
oh oh oh oh oooooh! thank you thank you thank you! got soooo much respect for your work, to own a bit will give me sommat to aspire to and remind me to try harder to attain perfection as I'm a scruffy buggar in everything I do :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
oh oh oh oh oooooh! thank you thank you thank you! got soooo much respect for your work, to own a bit will give me sommat to aspire to and remind me to try harder to attain perfection as I'm a scruffy buggar in everything I do :)
no worries it does fit the dc4 tho, but you might hjave something else that will go in there.
take care.
lee.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Just picked it up from post office took four days to get to lee and one to get back the wonders of the post office lol
i,m speechless the fit and finish is flawless lee was so easy to deal with and made me exactly what I asked for well happy with it and the service big thank you lee

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE