leather sheath for the nessmuk i made.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I have just finished the leather sheath for the nessmuk i made, thanks again Duncan for the blank i love it bud, i tried a few different designs, and was not happy, and i love me multi carry system so much i decided to make one for me nessmuk, it is a little different to the my original multi carry, as i have added the addition of a button compass to it also, which will become a standard addition for my customers now to my multi carry system, that way you have a means of sharpening as you no very important, a means to make fire, very important, and a means of direction very important, as most of you no, you can carry this system vertical horizontal, in the small of your back, it is pals, and molle compatible, with the added addition this just takes this sheath one level further in my opinion, and makes it a very good all round package.
as this sheath is for me i decided to make it that bit more special, it has all been tooled, and finished with carnauba cream, and leather sheen.
i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care
lee.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
:wow1: Stunning Lee,...... looks like there's no end to your creativity...what a fantastic idea to incorporate the compass & it's beautifully inlaid....the tooling gives the sheath an almost oriental look.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Outstanding work as always Lee.

Are you bringing it to NW so I can see it is person? :)
yes mate worked me little fingers of to get it done for the meet, as i love this nessmuk, its fantastic and the more i use it the more it warms to me.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE