leather sheath for shotgun cartridges

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was commisioned by our very own british red, to make a leather case for him to house some of his cartridges, he wanted something that he could pop in his pocket, and to have a way of attaching it to his belt if needed but not with a big loop on the back, so i made him this.
i hope you like it

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments welcome.
take care.
lee.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
This is far better in life than it looks!

A great, multipurpose holder for me to gather "one for the pot" without getting manky cartridges from rattling around in my pocket. I suspect most of the time, it'll live slipped into a pocket, but it can also live on my belt when we go ratting.

Lee asked me for lots of detail and I sent photos of my ideal (a stalkers pocket case for cartridges). He then adapted it to my needs and cartridge choice. Options of initials, colour leather fastening etc. were all asked for.

The price? Less than a manky piece of imported plastic cr**

I really don't know why Lee doesn't make a dozen in various calibres and sell them to gun shops - this was a bargain - custom made, superb fit & finish, fast turn round, bargain price.

There are five Eley Fourlongs in it now - tomorrow I hunting pesky.....pigeons :)

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
This is far better in life than it looks!

A great, multipurpose holder for me to gather "one for the pot" without getting manky cartridges from rattling around in my pocket. I suspect most of the time, it'll live slipped into a pocket, but it can also live on my belt when we go ratting.

Lee asked me for lots of detail and I sent photos of my ideal (a stalkers pocket case for cartridges). He then adapted it to my needs and cartridge choice. Options of initials, colour leather fastening etc. were all asked for.

The price? Less than a manky piece of imported plastic cr**

I really don't know why Lee doesn't make a dozen in various calibres and sell them to gun shops - this was a bargain - custom made, superb fit & finish, fast turn round, bargain price.

There are five Eley Fourlongs in it now - tomorrow I hunting pesky.....pigeons :)
fantastic i'm so happy you like it mate, it really is hard to try and get what your stuff is like in a pic, i try me best, but to see the stuff close up, you can then really see the fit and finish.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE