leather sheath for mini boker bowie

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was commissioned by a member to make him a sheath for his boker, he wanted this in black, and to have black stitching, he wanted a neat simple little sheath that rides high on his belt, for the knife he bought, now this was a fiddly little bugger i can tell you, but i got there in the end, he wanted a strap that came across this, but there was just not the room, so what i have done is i have made a locking in side the sheath, out of the welt, as on this particular knife it has quite a prominent finger guard and this is perfect for such a task, so when you slip the knife in it locks into place in this groove.
hope you like it

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

boker mini bowie, and the sheath i made for it by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Its a lovely, understated and stylish little piece, Lee, the design and working is fabulous as always! It must get real fiddly, the smaller you go, but you work is always so amazingly neat :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Its a lovely, understated and stylish little piece, Lee, the design and working is fabulous as always! It must get real fiddly, the smaller you go, but you work is always so amazingly neat :)
thanks, i find the smaller ones are more difficult.
thankd for the comments, they are welcome.
take care.
lee.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Looks stunning lee, love the rugged side of the leather on the belt loop by the way give it something genuine, great sheath
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE