leather sheath for chris reeve shadow

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a member on british blades to make him a leather sheath for his chris reeve knife, he wanted it to also house a dc4 stone, and have a popper closure on the back like the sheath that knife came with, and he wanted black stitching, and i tooled a little bit of embelshiment behind the dc4 stone, as this tends to wear when you are taking the stone out of these types of pockets by tooling a little on this area i find helps.
it has a retractable retention strap to aid with fast deployment, and to stop the strap getting cut.
so this is what i made him.
hope you like it.

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
That is a great looking sheath, but unless the design changed in the past few years that isn't a shadow. I have a Shadow III kicking around somewhere and the Shadows have spear points. :)

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That is a great looking sheath, but unless the design changed in the past few years that isn't a shadow. I have a Shadow III kicking around somewhere and the Shadows have spear points. :)
i'm not sure mate, sure thats what he said he wanted the sheath for, i just make what is required, not really bothered waht the knife is called to be honest bud, lol.
thanks for the comments mate.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i'm not sure mate, sure thats what he said he wanted the sheath for, i just make what is required, not really bothered waht the knife is called to be hones bud, lol.
thanks for the comments mate.
take care.
lee.
its a Chris Reeve MKVI if that helps mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE