leather sheath for bernie garland bushcrafter, and mora spoon knife case.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was asked commisioned by one of our memebers to make him one of my multicarrys, he wanted this with the ambidextrus retension strap, he wanted it in black with white contrasting stitchung, he is left handed, so i have orientated the sheath for that, but with the strap he is able to use both ways, he wanted the shapning stone to be a dc3 on this one.
hope you like it.

my multi carry for berni garland bushcraft. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
I was also asked by one of our members to make him one of my spoon cases for his mora, he wanted this in dark brown, with dark brown stitching.

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

mora spoon knife case. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

019 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I'm the soon to be lucky owner of the Mora sheath. Faultless quality Lee, a tricky shape to work with!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
great work lee, tis amazing how you keep your standards tae an exact high quality, faultless! love the wee crook sheaths you do, makes me wanna buy a crook knife even more :lmao:
they are fiddly little buggers to do these mate, but good practice for the box stitch bud.
as for the crook knife, they are a great investment, have a few different makes and love them all.
take care.
lee.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I can report that the crook knife sheath has arrived safely and is a super piece of work.

Prior to finding out that Lee makes these I was wrapping it in a piece of old shoe leather; treat your spoon knife to one of these!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE