leather pouch sheath for sebenza

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a member on bb to make him a leather sheath a in that same type of style as the last one i made like this, he wanted similar tooling, and to have a close fitting sheath, he wanted this in black, and to have black stitchiing.
so this is what i made him.
hope you like it.

2224 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2225 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2226 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2228 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2230 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2231 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

2233 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6867458950/

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Very nice indeed.
I have an actual Chris Reeve Sebenza belt sheath that is not as good as that,was dissapointed when i recieved it in the post,the quality is not too bad, but it is just spoiled by the way it has been designed for horizontal and vertical carry- too narrow for even a medium sized belt on horizontal,and just 2 cut slits(not even straight)for vertical carry-spoiled the whole thing,and as you can imagine it wasn't cheap :(

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Very nice indeed.
I have an actual Chris Reeve Sebenza belt sheath that is not as good as that,was dissapointed when i recieved it in the post,the quality is not too bad, but it is just spoiled by the way it has been designed for horizontal and vertical carry- too narrow for even a medium sized belt on horizontal,and just 2 cut slits(not even straight)for vertical carry-spoiled the whole thing,and as you can imagine it wasn't cheap :(
thank you very much bud for your kind words.
they are apreciated.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Lee that is amazing I really love the wavy, organic detail in the center truly marvelous. A wonderfull transition from the wavy bit to the outlined boarder, I love it man how did you do this with stamps or free hand? I'm gonna stop talking now since I'm a bit over celebrating here ^^ marvelous Lee
Yours sincerely Ruud

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Lee that is amazing I really love the wavy, organic detail in the center truly marvelous. A wonderfull transition from the wavy bit to the outlined boarder, I love it man how did you do this with stamps or free hand? I'm gonna stop talking now since I'm a bit over celebrating here ^^ marvelous Lee
Yours sincerely Ruud
hi mate, i have done the tooling with a stamp that i made me self, and the edge tooing is doe with a basket weave stamp.
hope that helps mate.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE