leather multi carry for harris bushcrafter.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was asked by one of the lads on bb to make one of me multicarrys for his harris bushcraft, he wanted this in dark brown, and to house a dc3, he wanted dark brown stitches.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

one of my multi carrys for harris bushcraft knife. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6973369725/

almac

Forager
Oct 13, 2010
Okanagan, BC CANADA
AMAZING!:Wow: :approve:

did you sew the stone pouch onto the main body of the sheath, or is it removeable?
i would sure like to see more pictures of it with/how the straps/pouch removed.
it looks like you could wear it in a few different configurations(belt/dangler/horizontal/shoulder carry). how about a few more pic of this?
i need to make something like this for my enzo trapper. ;)

one again... great work. :35:
goodjob

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
owning one of these multi carries, I can say yes the pouch is removable, and simple to do, just undo the press stud and pull one part of the leather through easy to do and comes out in one piece. Also the dangler strap is removable by undoing a couple of the screws and threading it through the loops, I do that when I horizontally carry it on my belt.

Lee's work is awesome and I am sure there is another happy customer out there, bro :)

greenwood

Forager
Jan 2, 2012
Wild Wiltshire
Just had a look at your photos on Flickr, got some quility work there buddy,what would something like that cost to a member of bushcraft; p.m. me if you dont want the hole world knowing, also do you ever do the hard plastic knife holders?

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Just had a look at your photos on Flickr, got some quility work there buddy,what would something like that cost to a member of bushcraft; p.m. me if you dont want the hole world knowing, also do you ever do the hard plastic knife holders?
yes i do the kydex sheaths as well bud.
have sent you a pm mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE