Leather Journal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Not sure if this should go in here or in DIY section but anyhoo

Is there anyone out there that would be able to throw together a leather cover for a journal or it all built in or whatver (not really sure how it works) for me? been looking at past ones and they all just look stunning! some great craftsmanship on this site! if so, how much would we be looking at? incl P&P. Also is there any way of doing it so that once you have filled the pages in the journal you can replace them or is it once you've filled it, thats it?

Thanks in advance

p.s-sorry if this is in the wrong place

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Bushcraftsman, have you got any fair trade shops or possibly a christmas/european market near you m8? they have stacks of the things knocking around, have a gander then copy away ;)

African

Mar 12, 2007
Stevenage
Hiya

I bought a leather A5 Filofax from a charity shop some years ago and filled it with a mixture of blank and lined pages. Makes a great journal and even had a loop for a pen. If you can get the ring binber bit from a cheap A5 or A6 Filofax style thing maybe one of the crafts persons could produce the leather cover you want.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hey I was just wondering if anyone could link me to a good leather cover for a journal? im really struggling to find some and I'd like this as its a christmas gift

cheers

Last edited:

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Ive had a look at the filofax ones thought it was quite a good idea, surely if I can get someone to knock up a cover that is A5 size it will fit any A5 notebook right? or am I completely wrong here?

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I could do you one but it wouldn't be before Christmas - I'm already well be hind on current projects / commissions, sorry guys! :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE