Leather for Sheath Making

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fellows

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2015
Dorset
Hi all,

I am looking for some sheath making leather, i have a camp chopper under construction and am in need of roughly 2 x 12" by 4" pieces plus a few bits for belt and striker loops.

Name your price.

Thanks

Chris

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
How does free wet your whistle?

I presume you're after veg tan roughly 3mm? I have a good few offcuts from the projects I've been doing... more than happy to post them over.

What started me down this path was being given offcuts by a leather genius, so only fitting I pay it forward.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
How does free wet your whistle?

I presume you're after veg tan roughly 3mm? I have a good few offcuts from the projects I've been doing... more than happy to post them over.

What started me down this path was being given offcuts by a leather genius, so only fitting I pay it forward.

Made me smile reading this.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Ended up getting stuck in town picking up my lad's Christmas present... but might be quite lucky as I was thinking driving back.... are you going to need a welt for the shealth?

I've got two pieces put to one side that are easily 12" x 4"... and some other bits that will make loops to attach on... but I can add in some extra for a welt if its needed?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE