Leather coffee pouch, or is it?

Crathes

Oct 23, 2011
Norway
Hello

I have been making what was supposed to be a leather coffee pouch for my outdoor adventures. However, the measurements i figured would make a fitting size turned out to be FAR to large. The bag will now be able to contain in excess of two liters ground coffee, which is, obviously, far too much coffee for the weekend trips i usually make.
The bag is not yet finished, so i can make modifications to it.
Which brings me to my point:
What do you suggest i use a bag that can take about two liters of stuff for? Do i split the large compartments into smaller ones, which I then can use for multiple things, do i use the whole bag, do i put it on my head and run around naked?

I will take gladly take any suggestions, and will probably end up doing what seems most popular. Also, I will try posting pics of the finished product (It will not look very nice, the leather I'm using is a bit old and tired)

P.S: Putting the bag on my head is not to be considered a serious suggestion. Any other suggestions of this nature will be forcefully frowned upon by me when I read them. Take heed, or live with the knowledge of the terrible torture you forced my computer screen to endure.

Also... be gentle, its my first time.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Use it to keep your small brew kit in use small tins or Ziploc bags for different items Make a Pepsi can stove and source a wee bottle for meths Steel Mug and the jobs a good un

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Hello <snip> Putting the bag on my head is not to be considered a serious suggestion. Any other suggestions of this nature will be forcefully frowned upon by me when I read them. Take heed, or live with the knowledge of the terrible torture you forced my computer screen to endure.

I like you.

Crathes

Oct 23, 2011
Norway
I like you.

I like you too. A lot.

Use it to keep your small brew kit in use small tins or Ziploc bags for different items Make a Pepsi can stove and source a wee bottle for meths Steel Mug and the jobs a good un
I was actually thinking of something like that. If I make it a bag for a small brew kit I will probably split it in two so i can have one compartment with ground coffee, and then a large room for the kettle and other (don't know what though) necessities.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE