Leather bit for my GB SFA

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Good evening,

Thought I would share some more leather projects I have been working on.

unspecified.jpg

unspecified3.jpg

unspecified2.jpg

I also made a mk 1 stitching pony, which i think i am going to have another go at making it as its a bit to "solid"

_stitchingpony_finished._Ready_for_its_first__leather_project___leatherwork__leatherhead__leathercraft__bushcraftleather__bushcraft__bushcrafting__bushcraftuk.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Good work.

Your observation regarding the stitching pony is probably an understatement as even by my heavily over-engineered standards that's excessive and would need a Russian shot putter to open those jaws!

K

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
Can you put one of the jaws on a hinge? I've been looking into making one and I was planning on having a static jaw, and one on a hinge for easy opening

Alex

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Good work.

Your observation regarding the stitching pony is probably an understatement as even by my heavily over-engineered standards that's excessive and would need a Russian shot putter to open those jaws!

K
:lmao::lmao::lmao: you hit the nail on the head :cool:

the next stitching pony will be made more like a ballerina and less like a Russian Tank

Nativewood

Forager
Feb 9, 2015
Caledonia
Love the leather axe mask - very tidy work indeed. I never learnt to use a pony so can't offer an opinion there but it looks good. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE