Leather belt pouch /possibles pouch for swaps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
Hi,

*******This pouch now swapped. Other pouch below still available********

I've been doing some leatherwork and have this pouch to swap. Its made of 3mm split cowhide, saddle stiched with waxed thread and finished with Edge Kote. The fastening is a sam brown stud for one handed opening and the belt loops are to sit high on the belt so as not to move too much while walking.

7433519516_d1126cb93d_z.jpg

7433522882_450c27cbb7_z.jpg

Its been designed to fit a Collins Nature Guide as shown in the pictures but would be a good size for all sorts of personal kit, fire lighting gear etc.

7433515944_237720434e_z.jpg

I'm looking to swap for a basha type tarp or a bivi bag.

I did slightly damage the pouch in making it - there is a scuff on one of the vertical sides which is visible in the pictures. The damage is only surface damage but i feel its right to draw it to your attention.

Last edited:

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
I was having a clear out over the weekend and realised I still have these pouches.

I haven't used them in a couple of years and doubt I ever will.

If they are of any use to anyone please PM me. I'd rather see them used than gathering dust.

Open to offers for swaps.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice looking pouch there. Wish I'd had something like that for my guides back when doing bio surveys. Hope the swap goes quickly for you.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE