Lead Slug Mould and Lee Loader

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
3. FGYT - 1x 12g Loader, 1x .410 Loader, 1x 10g 3.5" Loader - PAID
6. matty 1967 - 1 x12g loader, 1x 410 loader, 1x slug mould 1 oz, 1x slug mould 7/8 oz, 1 x00 cavity +handles - NOW PAID
7. bow drill - 1x 12g loader, 1x slug mould 7/8 oz - HAS NOT PAID
8. Paul - 1x12g loader - PAID
9. TeeDee - Lee Production Pot - PAID - DELIVERED
10. allrightscud - 1x 12g loader, 1x 12g slug mould 7/8oz - PAID

Thanks to those that have paid so far. I will have to cough up for the loaders imminently, all the moulds including the Buck are in and paid for. I also got a couple of extra Lee 10lb Production Pots.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I'm still waiting for confirmation that the loaders are finished, I'll ping out an email to chase. I'm wondering how I'm going to pay for them as funds for two orders are still outstanding. :( I'll try PMing again.

The locker courier has also said their service will be up and running again in the next few days so I'm wanting to use them to ship everything.

Update 02/02/15: I've chased this up and he has been waiting for delivery this week of a particular type of steel for one of the parts. Speedy is not his middle name. :(

We are getting there, light is at the end of the tunnel. :)

Still waiting on two outstanding payments. :(

Update 12/02/15: Still nothing on the two outstanding payments.

I may be receiving the loaders tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I am chasing these up and they are at least nearing completion.

Phil

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Any chance of get the Production Pots shipped yet or not?

Yep, I was waiting for Inpost to be back up and running quickly as they promised but things haven't been going smoothly for them on that front it appears. They are 2-3 weeks overdue there estimate already. :(

I have it sat here waiting to ship so I will look into an alternative courier.

Just Got back from the Shooting show . Have 100x 10 bore 3.5" new cases and Enough bits to reload 3x in 36gm No6 shot ( a very Light and low Pressure load fora 10bore)

just picked up the 10bore from the shop now I have my SGC (put 4 Guns on it since yesterday )

Ready when you Get em here :D

speaking-in-12-gauge_design.png

Well now if that dosnt get thro we can Speak More firmly in 10 gauge :nono:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
speaking-in-12-gauge_design.png

Well now if that dosnt get thro we can Speak More firmly in 10 gauge :nono:

LOL :lmao: Well at least you are prepped. I'm still banging my head against the wall waiting for the loaders to be finished, they are in the pipeline just not moving quickly. I'm getting no response from two that ordered them either. :(

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Git orf mee laaaand!

Nice pics.

Still banging my head against the wall with the loaders. He is seeking after a new record for slowness. I will email for an update again tonight.

TeeDee's Lee Pot has just shipped to him.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Cheers. I've got your message and cleared my inbox as required.

The parcel is now tracking. Now shown as delivered.

Inpost are still not up and running after promising an end of January relaunch. It is obviously taking much longer to arrange a new carrier after the collapse of City Link than they hoped for.

Update to all: 7th March - Still chasing finished loaders. I have now got to an 'annoyed' stage.

Update 8th: I feel bad now. :( I have been told the mother of the loader guy has died and he has been wrapped up in the outcome.

I can see why I haven't heard anything for awhile, poor guy. The loaders are done and will be collected at the end of the week. I will process ASAP when I get back from the Rough Close meet.

The two guys that have failed to pay up have left me with a load of stuff which I will have to sell on, not impressed, now out of pocket. Perhaps I should have taken payment first but with a long lead time I thought it unreasonable, live and learn! Thanks to you guys who have been patient and are true to your word.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Finally I have the loaders including the 10g version. I will get them posted out after the weekend when I get back from Brum.

update: I've had an unexpected dart to Dartmoor so I'll deal with posting these on Friday 20th.
These are now boxed and labelled but I couldn't get to the post office today. Will have to go Monday.

update: SHIPPED

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE