Latest Leather Work

Be gentle i am still a learner in leather work :)
Leather cross to denote FAK
P5230143.jpg

leather compass case in an attempt at artistic photo
P5230138.jpg

closer view of compass case hopefully you can see a compass stamped onto the front of the case
P5230140.jpg

Disposable lighter pouch, this will be a gift to my dad on fathers day
P5230141.jpg

Its presently living in my pocket as pictured below to mould the shape a little
P5230142.jpg

thank you for looking

Hamish i ade one for my zippo a while back to protect it from the other stuff i carry in me pocket,
Blacktimber wolf, i'm getting there we all start somewhere :)
As for it being a gift well the old man only uses cheap disposable lighters so thought this would add a touch of class and stop others at work nicking it off him(lighter theft is a very very irritating crime i can tell you)
Bb07 and Danny Stg thanks muchly

i'm building up the nerve to start using the thicker leather i have in stock but not sure what to do with it yet

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
all looks pretty good to me Sam, wish my early offerings had been as good, like the stamped compass on that pouch - good idea that

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thicker leathers just askin to be turned into a knife sheath surely! do it do it!

a

Hamish i ade one for my zippo a while back to protect it from the other stuff i carry in me pocket,
Blacktimber wolf, i'm getting there we all start somewhere :)
As for it being a gift well the old man only uses cheap disposable lighters so thought this would add a touch of class and stop others at work nicking it off him(lighter theft is a very very irritating crime i can tell you)
Bb07 and Danny Stg thanks muchly

i'm building up the nerve to start using the thicker leather i have in stock but not sure what to do with it yet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE