Last of the Snugpak Items (pile,ventile,2 bags,2 salopettes,1 jacket) Pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Just the last few items of snugpak.

Just to add these are all straight from the factory, some were seconds some were not

I also have a Snugpak Hammock topquilt i am fond of and will sell for a reasonable offer. (Never been outdoors)

As stated before prices include UK shipping (EU shipping may be a few more £ but i have been able to ship for the same price depending on where you are!)

I have sold most of my items to BCUK members. A few testomonials on here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103316&highlight=

Just to add the jacket is in a one off colour from the factory, This is my last one.

Salopettes (medium+large)

IMAG1466.jpg

IMAG1464.jpg

Photo of clicks on large salopettes (took a while to find this!)

IMAG1465.jpg

Ventile single layer body warmer

IMAG1467.jpg

IMAG1469.jpg

IMAG1470.jpg

IMAG1468.jpg

Pile pants
IMAG1471.jpg

IMAG1472.jpg

Sleeka ATACS Pants

IMAG1477.jpg

The bags
IMAG1473.jpg

IMAG1393.jpg

IMAG1395.jpg

Ebony jacket (Its red, my camera makes it look pinkish)

IMAG1475.jpg

Last edited:

Swjoergensen

Mar 17, 2013
Denmark
I'm looking at one of the tactical3 bags you have, are Theo still up for grabs? And do you know what shipping to Denmark would cost me on top of the 75£?

-cheers

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
If you happened to get a hold of an underblanket or topquilt from Snugpak, what would that set me back?

Well if i did get my hands on a either the price would vary on condition, what a may do is that if they have a bunch of new ones i might do my best to buy alot so i could pass the saving on... But they are not made all the time so it would be a surprise if i did see any :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE