last of the fieldcraft-uk blanks 28 in total

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
hi everyone , the last of the fieldcrafter-uk blanks for sale here , 20 of the smaller ones and 8 of the bigger thicker original fieldcrafter. i will put a paper template of the shaeth in with each blank, they will all be sent first class recorded delivery with royal mail.

the larger blanks have all the brass you need including lanyard tube ,£34 each but you get a second one for £30 as the post is over £4 each but costs no more for two sent togeather.

the smaller ones are £24 each but get a second one £4 cheaper for the above reason . i only have the brass lanyard for these but you can get 4mm brass bar from B&Q so that easy for you to sort out, i will put the correct sized sheath pattern in with these as well.

just a note im not stoppong knife making but i wont be doing laser cut blanks like this again, i dont have the time or want to do it anymore , but will keep my eye in.

you have all seen the design a million times before but here goes one last time :)

the bigger blanks .

look like this finnished

smaller blanks.

look like this finnished .

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
HI Matt, really happy to get the chance to grab some more of these.
Can I please have 2 of the smaller knife blanks. I'll have one of each of yours then and my wife gets a new knife too. I'll PM my details. Pete

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Arrived safe and sound, extremely well packaged.

VERY impressed with the quality. No hassle and a pleasure

doing the transaction. One very satisfied customer.

Thank you

Pete

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Sad to see the end of these knives. I like mine very much and think they could have been a steady seller for many years. I suppose it might have been better as a weekend hobby than a full time job though. You live and learn.

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Thanks gents !
At the price I sold them at against the price of materials you would have been waiting money , it was allways about making and selling as many as possible or it had no legs as a business !!
Like you say live and learn .
Im incredibly proud of my attempt tho !!

Still 11 small and 2 big ones left , I'm
Just about to advertise them on another forum now as I'm
Broke and it's two weeks to pay day :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE