last knives for 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
The last knives of 2014 from me here, there are 13 in total, all made from scratch by me.

Because there are so many I’m keeping the description brief, please pm me if you need specifics on dimensions etc.

PayPal or direct bank transfer suits me, PayPal has been problematic lately but happy to try.

This is a first come first serve sale I need the money for xmass so I do not want to hold them for later payments etc.

First up, the neck knives.

#1 red stag , buffalo horn and burl handle with 1 ¾” carbon blade. Just needs a lace threading through the tab and your ready to go, the sheath is really tight so its not going to drop out .

£25

#2 and #3 carbon steel 2” bladed, finger through neck knives , red stag scales on one and pink ivory on the other just needs a little split ring to go through the hole in the sheath to limit the blade cutting the lace and your ready to go .

£42 each

#4 very attractive mini neck knife with ambidextrous tolled sheath dyed red stage scales , leather liners brass fittings , total length 5” with 2” carbon blade .

Not mirror finished but shiny.

£65

#5 skinny mini fieldcrafter . 7” total length 2 ¾” carbon blade, canvas micarta handle with brass. Tooled ambidextrous belt carry sheath.

£45

#6 mini affordable belt carry .

Red stag and buffalo horn handle, 1 34” carbon blade

£25

#7 red stag, buffalo horn and burl wood handle ,2.5” carbon blade , belt carry sheath .

£45

#8 the same as the above materials also with 2.5” carbon blade

£45

#9 red stag buffalo and burl handle , iron guard W2 carbon blade . belt carry sheath

£45

#10 red stag buffalo, burl handles.3 ¼” carbon blade

£45

#11 small game skinner and gutter.

Interesting little set with piggy back sheath of tooled leather, stag handles with buffalo for the gutter and bur added to the skinner. The gutters blade faces up with a blunt tip for gutting it also has an off centre grind (I was experimentation and its crazy sharp)

£60

#12 mini bowie red stag buffalo and burl handle , 3 ¼” carbon blade .

£60

#13. A 4” drop point carbon blade . burl handle , very chunky masculine knife , i cant believe this hasn’t sold ??

£70

Ok that’s it, still a few custom orders to complete early this week, but that is the last of me making knives at those prices I’m afraid.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Thanks gents .. Crazy I hope I don't have it after xmass ��
But there is a finished version of that design that will be going for laser cutting in the new year !
It's my sort of knife that one to . It's heavy but not clumsy . Really solid

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 still for sale ........

theres a few spares as i have been let down on some custom orders and i managed to get a few finnished i didnt thick i would get done .

ok before i put these up, tomorrow is the last day we can get these to use before xmas day , im happy to post after that but it wont make it unless you pay alot more for post , sooo pay up fast and i will get it to you !!!!

ok and old design the forrest and field but with a shorter 2.5" blade of 4mm thick o1 tool steel . red stag antler with leather liners and brass pin and tube . belt carry sheath .

there are two of these both the same . £65 each

ok next a feildcrafter in black linen micarta, 5mm thick o1 (the same as my personal knife) £85

a standard forrest and field with 3" blade in 3mm o1 with scandi grind and marlee burl handle £65

a mini forrest and field in 4mm o1 with marlee burl £60

iv sent pms to all that ordered custom stuff ...

devilDev

Oct 29, 2014
England
Received my mini forrest and field in 4mm o1 with marlee burl this morning. Paid for it just 4 days ago , wasn't expecting it until after Xmass but got it today , Xmas present to self :) RESULT !
Thanks Matt it's perfect.

devilDev

Oct 29, 2014
England
My #10 red stag buffalo arrived today.
That's the second knife I have acquired from fieldvrafter. Hope to do more business in the future.
A great Sale !
Happy New year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE