Lars Monsen, “Nordkalotten 365

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Norwegian Broadcasting have made the Lars Monsen series Nordkalotten 365 freely available for bit torrent download (and some other series as well).

http://nrkbeta.no/2008/01/29/norweg...lar-series-available-drm-free-via-bittorrent/

These come with non English subtitles but you can get them

http://home.earthlink.net/~axw/nrk-en/

They come as .srt files and you simply delete the file that comes with the episode and replace with the English one, easy to do and you can then sit back and watch the show in high quality and understand it better.

Reactions: BEARDMASTER

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yeh, great series. The full version is also on youtube.

[video=youtube;y9lxYBIviqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lxYBIviqg[/video]

markbx

Jun 14, 2022
Slovakia
Is here anybody who has Nordkalotten 365 series in original quality somewhere?
Torrents are no longer available and there are only low res videos on youtube.
I`m searching for it on the internet for a long time but I am not successful so far :(

Tvividr

Nomad
Jan 13, 2004
Norway
www.gjknives.com
Is here anybody who has Nordkalotten 365 series in original quality somewhere?
Torrents are no longer available and there are only low res videos on youtube.
I`m searching for it on the internet for a long time but I am not successful so far :(

NRK - the Norwegian Broadcasting Co, have all series with Lars Monsen freely available on their website. Worldwide.

The Nordkalotten series is here:
Nordkalotten 365

Other series are here:
På tur med Lars Monsen
Med Monsen på villspor
Canada på tvers
Monsen og hundene

And the latest series (2 seasons, with Lars, his younger brother and a mutual friend on expeditions in Canada, Alaska and Norway):
Monsen, Monsen og Mattis

You should be able to download them from there with the right software, or so I am told... The links won't dissapear. The website states that they will be freely available forever.

Reactions: Toddy and Stew

markbx

Jun 14, 2022
Slovakia
NRK - the Norwegian Broadcasting Co, have all series with Lars Monsen freely available on their website. Worldwide.

The Nordkalotten series is here:
Nordkalotten 365

Other series are here:
På tur med Lars Monsen
Med Monsen på villspor
Canada på tvers
Monsen og hundene

And the latest series (2 seasons, with Lars, his younger brother and a mutual friend on expeditions in Canada, Alaska and Norway):
Monsen, Monsen og Mattis

You should be able to download them from there with the right software, or so I am told... The links won't dissapear. The website states that they will be freely available forever.
That is really cool :) Thank you.
... google sucks :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE