Large canvas tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ASH

Feb 12, 2008
Gloucestershire
I have a large canvas tent can't remember the exact dimensions but must be 8ft by 10ft.

This tent was an ex british army tent and has been used extensively with quite a bit of repair work. It does seem to be in good order although I have not had it out for a few years so there could be some damage that i am not aware of (mice etc). It has been kept in a dry garage though and should not have rotted.

I have no pictures which is a shame. It is a basic ridge design with three wooden poles and a ridge pole. It is very spacious and several people can be stood up in the central part of the tent has slept 10 adults with plenty of room. The sides can be rolled up for ventilation and the two ends have canvas doors/flaps that can be tied shut or open as you wish. It comes with all the pegs that you need.

This is a very large piece of kit 75kg but it will fit in my vw golf with the seats down in the back. For obvious reasons I can not post this but will deliver within gloucestershire.

I am not really looking for anything in return as long as it goes to a good home. Perhaps there is a scout group or similar that would benefit?

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Graham? We could meet half way.....

G4GHB is a Scout leader and I am in N wilts, he in mid, if we can get it sorted I'm happy to do some of the legwork...

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Very generous offer Ash

It's a shame I'm so far away as I could have made alsorts of things from that.

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
me please
ill pm now

edit.

I live on the glouc/wilts boarder so can easy pick up sounds ideal fro teaching out of. Would be happy to make a charity donation if you like?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE