Laplander saw belt sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Belt sheath for a Bahco Laplander saw.

450_5100_1.jpg

£20.00 + £2.50 (Royal Mail Signed For)
PayPal is +4%

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Looks very nice RB... have you used the same materials as the woodsmoke one? would you consider adding a ring and another belt loop so it could swing and move out of the way when you sit down?

I hope that made sense.

Cheers,

Joe

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Squidders,

Thats rather spooky - Lawrence made that very thing for me (the scandi swivel belt attachment). Received it yesterday (thanks Lawrence) - a perfect ft and first class work as usual - thanks mate

Red

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Squidders said:
Looks very nice RB... have you used the same materials as the woodsmoke one? would you consider adding a ring and another belt loop so it could swing and move out of the way when you sit down?

I hope that made sense.

Cheers,

Joe

I never saw a woodsmoke sheath ?
This was just an idea that Colin McClade and I had been playing with.
Colin's was slightly different as it had a little pocket on the side for an Opinel.
450_5090_1.jpg

450_5091_1.jpg

The Laplander is quite bulky and it took a few different designs to get it right.

Red wanted a standard belt loop and a dangler loop so it can be carried in two positions.

451_5119_1.jpg

451_5117_1.jpg

451_5115_1.jpg

451_5113_1.jpg

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Very nice sheaths. It inspired me to have a go. Here's one I did earlier.

belt2.jpg

belt1.jpg

This sheath also has a pocket inside for a spare blade and is fastened with a stud.

Before anyone askes, NO I am not making any more of these, this was just a one off. Just wanted to share.

Eric

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
RB, I love the dangler loop... I don't know why more people don't use this arrangement for hanging things off themselves. Its so nice not having things jab you in the kidneys when you sit down.

I got a laplander sheath from woodsmoke in March after umming and arring for about a year... Woodsmoke

Cheers,

Joe

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Glad you like it Colin, it was nice to work on something different for a change.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE